Social Networking Sites

Facebook is used to keep in contact with your friends, post statuses, and look at memes. Whenever I use Facebook, I like to tag my friends in memes and videos or talk to my friends on Facebook messenger. Aside from keeping up with my friends, I also use Facebook to discover new content on music, food, and places to see in NYC or around the world.
Twitter is used for people to follow friends and celebrities and post updates or tweets. People also retweet each other if they want their followers to see it too. More often, I like to use Twitter to read funny jokes and stories.
Instagram is an app in which users post pictures and videos of anything they want. I like to use Instagram as a platform for my own photos when I travel or see cool places in NYC. Users who have gained millions of followers use their platform as an advertisement site. Companies sponsor Instagram-famous users to promote their products or services.
Youtube is used for viewing videos of any topic. It can be educational, entertainment, political, and the list goes on. Users who post videos create content for people to see, and if they get famous enough, youtube could be their source of income. Users who view videos like to comment and create discussions about the video. I like to use Youtube to watch music videos, make-up videos, and entertainment videos on certain topics. 

Comments

Popular Posts