Blog: Wiki So Far

For the class wiki, I will be researching about online retailers to contribute to the wiki page about Fashion. With the change in consumer shopping trends, more and more people are shopping online versus shopping in-store. ASOS.com and Tobi.com have become increasingly popular among millennials for trendy and inexpensive clothing. Due to social media, especially Instagram, these companies send free clothing to influencers on Instagram in exchange for advertisement on their newsfeed. Social media has changed the way clothes are being marketed and sold. I will be researching on fast-growing online retailers in this category.

Comments

  1. This a great research topic! A lot of my shopping is done online now so this is relevant to me. E-Commerce is changing the the environment of the business world and many companies have to stay up to date with these changes or otherwise they will be going out of business pretty soon! I look forward to reading more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more about your knowledge on fashion! I'm not too familiar with retailers who utilize social media heavily like Asos and Tobi so learning more about them would certainly be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts