Blog: Advice

If I was hired by Baruch College to use new media, I would use social media to improve the College. Using social media is a fast and efficient way to communicate with students. I would post upcoming events, newsletters, clubs, and professional advice on these platforms. I would also create an app in which students can download on their phones to keep updated on Baruch's clubs and events. There are always events happening at school, but many students miss out on them because they don't know it's happening. It would be easier for students to get updates on their phones to find out the location, time, and date of these events.

Comments

  1. Hi Joyce, I love your idea and I completely agree that we need an app to keep updated. Sometimes I dont know whats going on in school either and this would be super helpful to stay informed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I like the idea of using social media to improve the college. I actually think that Baruch might have an app that does show a calendar of events and things happening but maybe not as well as it should be. Maybe you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I agree with what you're saying! But Baruch has an application like this already (albeit they suck at marketing it): MyBaruch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that there are many events at baruch and people tend to miss them due to the fact that they are always hidden. It is as if Baruch does not care if you get these events or not. Maybe a small 100$ hike in price can help the system.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts