Blog: Next New

A new type of new media could be a virtual reality that shows what our lives could've been. I was always curious as to what would happen to us if something major had changed in our lives, if we made a different decision, or if we fixed our significant mistakes. In this virtual reality, we would be able to go back in time and change our actions to see what would happen next and how it would change our lives. I think I would want this type of virtual reality to become something aimed towards comforting those with regrets.

Comments

  1. Future prediction virtual reality is an interesting but very impractical idea. Surely simulations can be played out to show us what can happen but they are not necessary true. I think it'd be cool if a virtual reality social media can predict my future though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual Reality is definitely going to be a big part of the future. I think your idea of looking back in the past is an interesting one. I think a lot of people would like to look at a "what-if" scenario from their own lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts